The InfraGard Boston Member Alliance (IBMA) is a FBI nonprofit 501©3 organization that mitigates criminal and terrorist threats, risks, and losses for the purpose of protecting our region’s critical infrastructure and the American people. The national InfraGard program was launched in 1996 and now comprises over 80 regional chapters. For over 10 years the IBMA has provided education and training to security professionals from across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We have contributed to a safe and secure New England through education.
By supporting the InfraGard, your organization will take a leadership role in making a positive difference in your industry and your community. InfraGard sponsors have had an unparalleled opportunity to become informed on the terrorism and law enforcement issues affecting New England and the Nation at large. The presentations offered to the private sector by InfraGard and our partners at the Department of Homeland Security, Massachusetts State Police, and the State Fusion Center are unmatched as tools of learning and information sharing. You and your staff will have access to first-class education, peer networking among our 1400 members, and most importantly, the opportunity to be actively engaged in protecting your industry, your community and your organization.
As a groundbreaking collaboration between the public and private sectors, InfraGard also offers our sponsors a highly coveted and targeted demographic. Our members include both private businesses and public agencies that represent the 16 critical infrastructure sectors established by DHS. InfraGard’s success can be attributed to the unprecedented communication, collaboration and coordination it has forged at the epicenter of America’s most critical resources.
InfraGard members operate in all 16 DHS Critical Infrastructure Sectors, as well as additional sectors that were established to meet region-specific needs.
· Chemical and Hazardous Materials
· Commercial Facilities
· Critical Manufacturing
· Defense Industrial Base
· Emergency Services
· Financial Services
· Food and Agriculture
· Government Facilities
· Healthcare and Public Health
· Information Technology
· Nuclear Reactors, Materials and Waste
· Postal and Shipping
· Research and Biotech
· Tourism and Public Venues
· Transportation Systems
· Water, and Wastewater
From small businesses to multinational enterprises, InfraGard members are business and security stakeholders who are dedicated to sharing information and intelligence to prevent hostile acts against the United States. All members are vetted by the FBBI and pass comprehensive background checks prior to being accepted to InfraGard. The trust inherent in those who have successfully passed these checks is unmatched in any other public-private partnership in the country. InfraGard is proud to collaborate with the FBI, DHS, Massachusetts State Police and the State’s Fusion Center in the continued protection of our region and our people.
The InfraGard –Boston Chapter is pleased to present our Sponsorship Program. In order to raise funds for meeting facilities, training materials and expert speakers for our growing 1400+ Member Association, the Board of Directors has approved the following guidelines for the program.
1. Sponsors agree with the InfraGard mission as stated above.
2. Sponsors agree to focus on improving the professional knowledge and expertise of critical infrastructure defenders, first responders, and security practitioners through an education-oriented rather than sales approach.
3. Sponsors agree to promote services and products to InfraGard Boston members only after the express permission of those members to be solicited has been received. This is also known as the "opt-in" policy. In conjunction with the opt-in policy, Sponsors also agree to adhere to a "no-spam" and Chapter privacy policies. Also, membership names, contact information, and distribution lists will not be shared under any circumstances under this program. The InfraGard Boston logo may not be utilized or displayed without written approval from the InfraGard - Boston Executive Board under this program.
4. Sponsors must not be involved in any FBI inquiry/investigation and all ‘attending’ sponsors must be vetted by the FBI prior to attending any meeting. In certain circumstances, sponsor may have to leave room during sensitive presentations.
5. The InfraGard- Boston Chapter reserves the right to amend the program at any time, and abuse of the program could result in expulsion from the program, with no refund of sponsorship fees to the Sponsor.
6. The InfraGard Boston Chapter has agreed to abide by terms of membership in the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA). From time to time, terms of membership may cause changes to this program. Accordingly, the InfraGard- Boston Chapter reserves the right to modify this program to maintain compliance with INMA provisions.
Note: National InfraGard presentation guidelines will apply and member attendance is not guaranteed.
In support of our mission, InfraGard provides a wide variety of information and education topics for our members. As a nonprofit 501©3 organization, we rely upon contributions from corporate sponsors to help defray the costs of holding our meetings and attracting presenters. Our sponsors truly stand beside us in representing America’s front line. With your financial support, InfraGard Boston will continue to be a force multiplier in the protection of our region’s critical infrastructure and the American people.
Platinum Chapter Sponsor ($5,000)
Gold Chapter Sponsor ($3,000)
Silver Chapter Sponsor ($1,000)
* Contributing memberships: individuals are either already in good standing IBMA members or complete an IBMA membership application and successfully pass the FBI vetting process.
Email For Additional Sponsorship Information and an Application Form.